Last updated: October 27, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Herbalitea website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to be bound by them.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time, without any obligation to notify you. Please check this page often to familiarize yourself with any changes. Changes are effective as of the date of the last update (shown above).
- Accounts: When opening an account on Herbalitea’s website, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete and current. Failure to do so may result in immediate termination of your account. You are also solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account. We are not responsible for any security breaches to your account that may happen as a result of your not taking care of your account’s private information.
- Links to Other Websites: Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties that are not under Herbalitea’s control. Hearbalitea is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Herbalitea shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. Please read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- Copyrights: All materials displayed in this website are owned by Herbalitea and are protected by copyright laws. You may not use any of the information in this website for anything other than your personal use without our consent.
- Termination: Herbalitea reserves the right to terminate our services immediately, without notice or liability, for any reason, including a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed by the laws of Ontario, Canada without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- Pricing and Availability: All items are subject to availability. Herbalitea reserves the right to reject all or part of an order at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to discontinue any product without notice. In the event that an order is cancelled due to availability, Herbalitea will reimburse the full amount paid. All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping: Herbalitea will ship orders within one to three business days of receiving the order, depending on the chosen method of shipment. We will deliver any order of 100 grams or more to areas within a 25 km radius of our Richmond Hill facility for free within three days of receipt of the order. Orders outside of that area will ship within one day of receipt of the order and are subject to the rates of our shipping service provider. Charges for shipping will be listed upon checkout and before payment is made. You are responsible for all federal and provincial shipping taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for any delays due to shipping or any loss or damages to the product due to shipping.
- Return Policy: All blends and herbs are final sale and non-refundable. However, we will gladly reimburse you in any case of a mistaken order.
- Limitation of Liability: Herbalitea’s liability will be limited to the amount paid for the purchase of products from our website.
- DISCLAIMER: All the products and information contained in this website are provided for general information purposes only and are not meant as a medical claim intending to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any health issue. Herbalitea is not responsible for any loss, damage, ill effect, or other liability resulting from the use of the products or information in this website.
Please seek the advice of a licensed medical practitioner before utilizing any alternative methods of health maintenance. If you are pregnant, or taking medication, or receiving health care treatment for any condition, always consult your physician before using any herb.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.