If you’ve decided to explore the many varieties of loose leaf tea, or are a loose leaf tea aficionado looking for a new high quality supplier we welcome you to Herbalitea. We’re a family business dedicated to spreading the word about the many amazing benefits of herbal teas as well as providing our customers with the highest quality teas from all over the world. Loose leaf teas are one of the ways in which tea lovers are able to get the most from their experience and the loose leaf teas we carry will soon have you forgetting about your morning coffee.
Why Loose-Leaf Tea in Richmond Hill?
In a world where more and more aspects of everyday life are being co-opted by virtual substitutes the tactile quality of loose leaf teas – along with the wonderful aromas generated when a package is opened – provide an anchor to a more resonant, timeless and tangible reality. There are a number of common types of loose-leaf tea including:
- Green tea – Green tea has long been a staple of the Asian diet and is known far and wide for its many medicinal properties. Green teas exhibit a wide range of subtle colour variations and flavours and the experience of brewing a cup using fresh, loose leaf green teas from Herbalitea is one you won’t soon forget. The swirling aroma, the delicate flavours and the warm, relaxing feeling it generates within are all benefits to be savoured.
- Black tea – Black tea accounts for nearly 90% of all tea sales in the West. If you’re a fan of black tea but are looking for a way to serve it that will provide a satisfying twist try loose leaf black tea from Herbalitea. Because black tea contains caffeine many people looking to break the coffee habit switch to black tea for its more subtle stimulant qualities.
- White tea – Aromatic, fresh, light and airy are all adjectives that can be used to describe white tea from Herbalitea. White tea also contains only a fraction of the caffeine you’ll find in black tea which makes it a great alternative for those who like to start their day off on a more relaxed note. Opening a package of loose leaf white tea is a joyful sensory experience.
- Oolong tea – Oolong is immediately identified by its twisted nature which is a result of the unique cultivation process the tea leaves undergo. You’ll love the smell and texture of oolong loose-leaf tea. The fact that it also has properties that allow it to aid in weight loss and improve mental acuity doesn’t hurt either.
- Storing loose leaf tea – Making sure you keep your loose leaf tea fresh is a top priority and there are several easy ways to do so. Simply store your loose leaf tea in a sealable, opaque container and place that container in a cool, dark place with low humidity.
If you’re in the market for a more authentic and satisfying tea experience ditch the tea bags and procure some loose-leaf tea from the herbal tea experts at Herbalitea.