The benefits of herbal tea go far beyond their ability to help you unwind after a stressful day at work or to keep you warm on those bone-chilling winter nights in Ontario. Every time you drink a cup of herbal tea you are in fact helping ensure a healthier life. That’s right. Every time you enjoy a cup of herbal tea from Herbalitea you are investing in a healthier future due to your tea’s ability to promote a healthy heart, keep your weight in check, ward off certain neurological maladies and possibly even help prevent some forms of cancer.
The Best Tea Blends for Health from Herbalitea in Richmond Hill
At Herbalitea the tea blends we offer our clients are specially formulated to provide the optimal health benefits while retaining their rich aromatic and flavour characteristics. Some of our most popular tea blends for health include:
- White Tea – White tea is the least processed of all the popular teas. White tea provides the greatest concentration of polyphenols which are essential to maintaining a healthy heart and brain and in defending against free radicals that can wreak havoc with our cells as we age. White tea also helps those interested in taking off a few pounds and keeping them off.
- Green tea – Green tea can soothe and calm the nerves and it also contains epigallocatechin gallate or EECG which has been linked by research to an array of healthy heart benefits. No less than the prestigious Harvard Medical School has stated that there is evidence to suggest that drinking green tea regularly can actually help prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Black tea – Those with digestive problems, high cholesterol and respiratory ailments should pick up some Herbalitea black tea. Research indicates that black tea may help expand air passages in asthma patients and can also be beneficial to those who suffer seasonal allergies. In addition, black tea contains an abundance of tannins that help relax the digestive system.
- Oolong tea – Oolong tea contains polyphenol compounds that help the body metabolize fat which is then transformed into useful energy rather than being stored for later use and causing problems. Oolong tea also plays an important role in the processing and removal of free radicals which is important for overall health, and the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Chai – Chai tea is one of our most popular tea blends for health and is loaded with beneficial antioxidants that work overtime helping to prevent heart disease, cell damage and certain types of cancer. Several ingredients that go into making classic Masala Chai are also useful in the fight against high blood pressure, skin cancer and tissue damage associated with aging.
At Herbalitea we care about the wellbeing of each and every one of our customers and search high and low to bring them the best herbal tea blends for health available. If you are looking for a low impact but effective way to improve your overall health take advantage of our herbal tea blends and start yourself on the road to a healthier future.